Syracuse Orange College Checks

NHL and Buffalo Sabres Checks

Cheap Syracuse Bank Checks


Golden Snowball Totals for the 2010 - 2011 Snowfall Season
Updated  5/1/2011

GSB Cities This Season Normal Average
to Date
This Time Last Season Normal
 Seasons Average
All Time Season Snowfall Record
Syracuse 179.0 111.8 106.1 121.1 192.1 inches
( 1992 - 1993 )
Rochester 127.0 99.8 89.8 100.3 161.7 inches
( 1959 - 1960 )
Binghamton 117.5 80.8 81.4 81 134.0 inches
( 1995 - 1996 )
Buffalo 111.8 96.7 74.1 97 199.4 inches
( 1976 - 1977 )
Albany 87.2 62.6 45.4 62.6 112.5 inches
( 1970 - 1971 )

Order Cheap Personal Checks Online

Deals on Bowling Balls, Bowling Bags and Bowling Accessories

Thursday, March 6, 2008

A Beautiful Sunny Day

Wow, another sunny day in New York. I lost count but it has to be about 3 sunny days now in the last couple of weeks. The headline above should be "Another Winter Storm Coming" but that's getting old right now the way they have been turning out. We'll let you know how bad this storm will be when it's over with ;) Right now the storm watches are starting to get posted and as always you can check out the latest weather watches and warnings for you city at http://www.weather.gov/view/prodsByState.php?state=ny&prodtype=warnings I just saw that it was snowing pretty good in Dallas, Texas area. I believe Texas is where the storm coming our way come Friday - Sunday is starting out. Of course I could be wrong like I have been for most of this season. From reading around a bit this next storm looks like advantage Buffalo. Of course that could change over the next 24 hours or so.

On a personal note congratulations goes out to my niece and nephew Amy and Greg on their new baby girl that was born this morning. I'm finally a great Uncle no matter what my other nieces and nephews have to say about that title. I suppose the only sad part is that they live out of town in Mass right now so it may be awhile before we get to see the little one. My mother is of course excited because it is her first Great Grand Child. OK, enough about us.

Syracuse is starting to slip away from the others so they better start getting serious about the season. I don't think it's anywhere near over as far as snow goes but I think we passed the hump and are now starting the home stretch which will be another 6 weeks or so. Buffalo is playing smart right now hanging out in the middle of the stats. They can make a move to the top of the snow hill or a move towards the bottom of it. They are still in striking distance of wither or in my opinion. Binghamton still has to be nervous about dropping to that bottom spot. No city wants to be beaten by Albany what we consider the winter vacation city of NY because of their usual lack of snowfall. This year I have to admit they are doing pretty good and are the closest right now to the average annual snowfall for the season. It's been a bit boring lately but I still think this is a snow race and it's not over til the fat man sings and I still haven't sung yet. Have a great day all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home