Syracuse Orange College Checks

NHL and Buffalo Sabres Checks

Cheap Syracuse Bank Checks


Golden Snowball Totals for the 2010 - 2011 Snowfall Season
Updated  5/1/2011

GSB Cities This Season Normal Average
to Date
This Time Last Season Normal
 Seasons Average
All Time Season Snowfall Record
Syracuse 179.0 111.8 106.1 121.1 192.1 inches
( 1992 - 1993 )
Rochester 127.0 99.8 89.8 100.3 161.7 inches
( 1959 - 1960 )
Binghamton 117.5 80.8 81.4 81 134.0 inches
( 1995 - 1996 )
Buffalo 111.8 96.7 74.1 97 199.4 inches
( 1976 - 1977 )
Albany 87.2 62.6 45.4 62.6 112.5 inches
( 1970 - 1971 )

Order Cheap Personal Checks Online

Deals on Bowling Balls, Bowling Bags and Bowling Accessories

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Snowfall Stats Updated Tonight

I just updated the snow stats for all of the cities in the Golden Snowball contest. Binghamton's stats are unofficial for the time being.


Unfortunately if I go by NOAA's stats for Binghamton they lost some snow since this morning. I think they see that Mike has complained a couple of times and they did it on purpose just to get back at him, ha, ha. I know Mike and the others from Bingo will love that. Right now NOAA is showing 55.6 for Binghamton which is including half an inch from today. My guess is that they just made a mistake and for some reason added the new half an inch to the february 25th totals. No biggy and if they don't catch it I'll drop them an email tomorrow. Most likely it will be corrected by NOAA's next update later tonight. I'm pretty confident that the total I have for Binghamton above is what it should be but it's still unofficial until NOAA shoes it. Enough about that huh?

I did some of my fuzzy math and here is what I have so far for the Guesstimate game and unless some big time lake effect snow starts cranking out myself and some of the others aren't even close on some of our huesstimates. You would think by the way this season has gone so far we would know better than to go high. Oh well, live and learn I suppose. Problem is most of us will keep going high :) Here's the stats so far.

Rochester - 8.9
Syracuse - 7.4
Buffalo - 5.8
Albany - 5.5
Binghamton - 5.0

I'm off to catch the Duke game in hopes of watching them drop their 3 game out of the lsat 4 games. Of course I'll be yelling at the refs most of the time. Congrats to the SU womens basketball team on last night nailbiting win over Georgetown. Hopefully they will get back into the top 25 where they belong when Mondays new rankings come out. Have a great night all!

4 Comments:

At 2/27/08, 11:33 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

patrick, ha, i bet they did do it on purpose lol. this season feels so bad down here in bingo, we have been getting beat in different ways all season by albany. i cant remeber a year in which Albany did so well so late. usually they are just gone by now, 20 inches behind or something....

 
At 2/27/08, 11:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

friday and saturday look good for a general 2-5 inches across all of the gsb cities. i dont want to go any higher than that...for obvious reasons lol, but the potential is there for more than that, esp in syracuse...if the les can get going after the storm on saturday, and knowing this season......;)

 
At 2/28/08, 1:58 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright Patrick, you're getting those totals above average, where they belong for Syracuse. You're right on track for your predictions. Stay warm dude. Spring is coming - tulips and grass are growing in North Carolina. We sent the robins your way over this past weekend. We do need a 4th on Sunday for the best ball tournament, you available? Keep the faith, Cousins Mike and Pam, North Kakilacki.

 
At 2/29/08, 3:42 PM , Blogger Patrick said...

Hey Pam, sorry I missed your post. Is the plane ticket in the mail for me to come down there and fill in for the Golf tournament. I still haven't put my clubs up for the winter yet.

I've been reading about some flocks of Robins being seen around the area here. I better pick up my birdbath that blew over during one of our wind storms we received a few weeks back.

I've been keeping up with the Diello site and it seems like a lot of them are abandoning our area and heading south. I'll have to get down there for a visit and a good dice game one of these days. Say hi to the family. As for my predictions it better start snowing or I'll be wayyyy off. Cheers!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home