Syracuse Orange College Checks

NHL and Buffalo Sabres Checks

Cheap Syracuse Bank Checks


Golden Snowball Totals for the 2010 - 2011 Snowfall Season
Updated  5/1/2011

GSB Cities This Season Normal Average
to Date
This Time Last Season Normal
 Seasons Average
All Time Season Snowfall Record
Syracuse 179.0 111.8 106.1 121.1 192.1 inches
( 1992 - 1993 )
Rochester 127.0 99.8 89.8 100.3 161.7 inches
( 1959 - 1960 )
Binghamton 117.5 80.8 81.4 81 134.0 inches
( 1995 - 1996 )
Buffalo 111.8 96.7 74.1 97 199.4 inches
( 1976 - 1977 )
Albany 87.2 62.6 45.4 62.6 112.5 inches
( 1970 - 1971 )

Order Cheap Personal Checks Online

Deals on Bowling Balls, Bowling Bags and Bowling Accessories

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Daughters Art Work - Favorite Christmas Gift

Ok, there still isn't much yet to talk about weather wise so I figure I'll tick off my daughter Danielle by posting some of her art work on here. Just don't tell her because she is modest unlike her dad and gets embarrassed easily also unlike her dad :0) Some of her drawings and oil paintings are from when she attended East Syracuse Minoa high school and a couple of newer ones from 2 years at Herkimer college and this year while attending Suny Oswego. This is her first year of really learning and getting into oil paints and the oil painting of the pond at Oswego was one of her Christmas gifts to me because when I saw it on parents weekend she knew I loved it. Of course I'm a little bias and being the proud dad I am I love all of her art work. Of course pictures taken from a camera of art pieces never do them justice.

I've been working on her the last year or so to come up with a painting or drawing that has something to do with our Golden Snowball contest to no avail YET. I'll keep working on her though :) I was thinking of maybe something like a snowball fight between the Mayors fighting for the trophy with the trophy in the midle of them. Any other suggestions?

What was your favorite Christmas gift this year???



Just Click on The Pictures for a Larger View















My Christmas Present - A scene from Suny Oswego



Self Portrait Several Years Ago




Another of My Favorites



A New Oil Painting







Danielles Softball Uniform and Gear









Have a Great Weekend All!!!

7 Comments:

At 12/29/07, 6:39 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

why why why

 
At 12/29/07, 7:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

some snow potential over the next week. well have to see what it amoutns to.

 
At 12/29/07, 8:30 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

btw very nice artwork!!! i wish i was artistic lol

 
At 12/29/07, 9:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How lovely the drawings and pictures are. Your daughter is talented to say the least. I love all of them but for some reason the blue picture really catches my eye and wow to her just starting out with oil painting. She seems to be picking it up rather quickly.

 
At 12/29/07, 11:18 PM , Blogger Patrick said...

I take it anon is my daughter, lol :)

Mike, I'm hearing about maybe some decent LES come Tuesday or Wednesday. Coaster from the forum mentioned maybe a little bit of snow for Bingo and Albany from the system riding the coast. It's been dark and gloomy around here :)

I wish I had some artistic talent also. I know she didn't get it from me although I did do a portrait of Danielle once and it didn't come out half bad. Of course that's my opinion :)

Elisabeth, thanks and I also like the blue one. I'm glad she has something that she really likes to do and she has been working hard to make a career out of it, hopefully teaching somewhere when she is all through with college.

 
At 12/30/07, 10:35 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

looking more like a decent snowfall for the eastern cities(syracuse, bingo, and albany)3-6 for da cuse, with 4-8 for bingo and albany. well have to wait for this first one to pass, but the second storm looks very potent and it should bring some very cold air over the lakes....that spells lake effect snow!!!

 
At 12/30/07, 12:05 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Mike, I'm pulling for Binghamton to out pace Albany with this next blast because:

Nothing could be worse than being in last place below Albany this far into the snow season and right now with only 5 inches or so separating you 2 it might be time to worry a bit ;)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home