Syracuse Orange College Checks

NHL and Buffalo Sabres Checks

Cheap Syracuse Bank Checks


Golden Snowball Totals for the 2010 - 2011 Snowfall Season
Updated  5/1/2011

GSB Cities This Season Normal Average
to Date
This Time Last Season Normal
 Seasons Average
All Time Season Snowfall Record
Syracuse 179.0 111.8 106.1 121.1 192.1 inches
( 1992 - 1993 )
Rochester 127.0 99.8 89.8 100.3 161.7 inches
( 1959 - 1960 )
Binghamton 117.5 80.8 81.4 81 134.0 inches
( 1995 - 1996 )
Buffalo 111.8 96.7 74.1 97 199.4 inches
( 1976 - 1977 )
Albany 87.2 62.6 45.4 62.6 112.5 inches
( 1970 - 1971 )

Order Cheap Personal Checks Online

Deals on Bowling Balls, Bowling Bags and Bowling Accessories

Thursday, April 19, 2007

Mother Nature Shines

It took a couple of weeks but I finally was able to get through to Mother Nature. She said her phone has been ringing non stop and that she was doing her best to please everyone. She also said not to be blaming her and mentioned something about Global Warming, El Nino and a few other things. To sum it up she said look for better days ahead. Lets just hope she's not playing with us and throwing some of them teaser days at us.

Eric from the Syracuse area who drops me some great emails with great info from time to time sent me this picture which sums up our Spring so far and hopefully our Spring of the past. Great Picture Eric!!! Just click on it to enlarge it.



Yesterday was gorgeous and today is even nicer. This weekend is suppose to be picture perfect with the temperatures hanging around 70 degrees and sunny. I'm really missing the sounds of spring. One of my favorites is "Play Ball" and the sound of the bats beating on a baseball or softball. Believe it or not my daughter who plays for Herkimer Community College softball team was able to squeeze in a couple of games on Monday against the Adirondack Community softball team. Of course it was at an inside ball field.

I think the sweetest smell that I am waiting for is the smell of the grass being cut for the first time. I can't remember when we all started last year but it seems like we might of cut it by this date. One thing I know is that we cut the lawn a lot last year because of all the rain we received. I also remember last year that almost every time we had a party or picnic that it rained. The worse of last years weather was on the weekend of the Jamesville Balloon Fest which I believe is normally the second weekend of June. It was the coldest that I could remember with wind chills in the 30's.

Not this year! I'm looking forward to a nice sunny Spring - Summer time from here on out. Yeah, I'm an optimist if you didn't know by now. Have a great day all!

1 Comments:

At 4/28/07, 10:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cool and truthful picture. It really defines the weather here in CNY!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home