Syracuse Orange College Checks

NHL and Buffalo Sabres Checks

Cheap Syracuse Bank Checks


Golden Snowball Totals for the 2010 - 2011 Snowfall Season
Updated  5/1/2011

GSB Cities This Season Normal Average
to Date
This Time Last Season Normal
 Seasons Average
All Time Season Snowfall Record
Syracuse 179.0 111.8 106.1 121.1 192.1 inches
( 1992 - 1993 )
Rochester 127.0 99.8 89.8 100.3 161.7 inches
( 1959 - 1960 )
Binghamton 117.5 80.8 81.4 81 134.0 inches
( 1995 - 1996 )
Buffalo 111.8 96.7 74.1 97 199.4 inches
( 1976 - 1977 )
Albany 87.2 62.6 45.4 62.6 112.5 inches
( 1970 - 1971 )

Order Cheap Personal Checks Online

Deals on Bowling Balls, Bowling Bags and Bowling Accessories

Thursday, March 29, 2007

Is it Time for Another Snow Dance - NOT!

Could the snow season be over? Maybe not. There are a few rumors going around about some weather changes coming up just in time for the Easter holiday. Unfortunately not good changes though. Cold air is a possibility according to the General who posted in the forum about a possible event come some time next week. I have to admit with the several spring like teaser days that we have had I'm pretty much ready for the warmer air to set up and stay for more than a few days at a time.

Everyone that visits here must be aware of the snow dance ritual that is performed when the snow isn't falling like it should be. Well there is also a Spring time ritual which I might be doing in the very near future to see if we can get the warm air to stick around. This ritual is a simple one that only involves a razor and some shaving cream. Yup, The annual ritual of shaving off my beard if you can call it that. I start hating the thing right about now and most likely by the weekend it will be gone : ) The other thing that I can't wait for and will be breaking out soon are my sandals. Although I have worn them a few times this winter, mostly just to run to the corner store real quick, I'm ready to leave them out now. Of course as Jill and others have mentioned in the past, as soon as we do the annual spring routine it will start snowing.

As for the updates here! The blog had a few bugs which seem to be straightened out now. I also had some intermittent problems with the email to goldensnowball.com so if anyone has emailed the last couple of weeks there might be a chance that I didn't receive them. If I didn't respond to your email then that pretty much means I didn't get them and my apologies. This time in the season I don't post quite as much but I will be keeping things updated on a more regular basis than I have. Hey have a super weekend all!

5 Comments:

At 3/31/07, 10:00 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have officially decided that we will not get any more snow in Buffalo this season... we are going to save it all for next year.

As of right now, any Snow Dances, Spring Rituals or any other form of ceremony performed for the express purpose of producing snow in the Buffalo area will, in effect, be making snow for *next* season, thereby guaranteeing the Queen City a win in the 2007-2008 New York State Golden Snowball Award Contest.

So there :P

 
At 4/4/07, 6:52 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's SNOWING in the b-lo!

 
At 4/4/07, 11:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jill, Jill, Jill! No more snow? Looking at the picture the General posted in the forum of the lake it looks like the lake is thawing and there should be enough moisture now to Bring it on again. That plus the General said it was snowing in Buffalo a little while ago. Wishful thinking though ;p

Here's to hoping that Buffalo can pull it off this season with a few feet of quick snow in the next few days, lol. As long as it misses us that is. I'm ready for Spring to settle in. I hate the years where we go from winter right to summer. In other words from 40 degrees to 80 degrees. Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons.

Wow General, great call on this weeks predictions. Steve called this snow event 10 days ago. WTG!

 
At 4/5/07, 4:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha! See? My evil plan to use reverse psychology worked!!! Now let's hope that it works *enough* :P

 
At 4/12/07, 1:31 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lol to your evil plan Jill :) I'm starting to think that it might be time to come up with some kind of Spring dance. This weather is getting old really fast.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home