Syracuse Orange College Checks

NHL and Buffalo Sabres Checks

Cheap Syracuse Bank Checks


Golden Snowball Totals for the 2010 - 2011 Snowfall Season
Updated  5/1/2011

GSB Cities This Season Normal Average
to Date
This Time Last Season Normal
 Seasons Average
All Time Season Snowfall Record
Syracuse 179.0 111.8 106.1 121.1 192.1 inches
( 1992 - 1993 )
Rochester 127.0 99.8 89.8 100.3 161.7 inches
( 1959 - 1960 )
Binghamton 117.5 80.8 81.4 81 134.0 inches
( 1995 - 1996 )
Buffalo 111.8 96.7 74.1 97 199.4 inches
( 1976 - 1977 )
Albany 87.2 62.6 45.4 62.6 112.5 inches
( 1970 - 1971 )

Order Cheap Personal Checks Online

Deals on Bowling Balls, Bowling Bags and Bowling Accessories

Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Snow for All the Golden Snowball Cities

Cold and snowy describes yesterday and last night best. All of the city's added to their totals with Rochester being the winner of the last round. They picked up just under half a foot of snow and came in with 5.4 inches. Syracuse placed second with 4.1 inches of new snow reported so far. Binghamton had 1.9, Buffalo had 1.4 inches and Albany had .3. Rochester is still on a pretty good roll and continues to pick up a little bit on Syracuse's lead and extend their lead on Buffalo.

A lot of the schools were closed today because of the cold weather. Right now it's minus 20 degrees with the wind chill in Syracuse. MSNBC has a reporter in the city covering the weather and just watching her out there makes me cold. Keep the kids inside today because it doesn't take long for frostbite to set in and there is already a report of a child at Hancock airport that is being treated for frostbite on the Syracuse.com website at http://www.syracuse.com/news/updates/.

Enough about the weather though. Mega Bucks in the Mega Millions is the talk of the day. The lottery is up to 355 million dollars. That's $355,000,000.00! Just a dollar and a dream. Make that just a dollar, a dream and a heart attack if I was to ever win it. Just imagine what you can do with all that money. Ummm, pretty much anything you want to. Of course after taxes and whatever else they take out it will probably be around 130 million but hey, I'm not all that greedy. I'll take it, set the kids up for life, set the family and some friends up for life, start a charity and probably still have enough left to play around with. Yeah I know, stop with the dreaming and get on with the snow contest :) I'm curious as to what you all would do with that much money??? Good Luck to all of you who have that dollar and dream going tonight and don't forget the snowman when you win. Have a great day all.

5 Comments:

At 3/6/07, 6:20 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Brrrrrr!!!! Man-o-man is it cold out! I prefer cold weather to that hot, sticky 95-degree stuff - but even I will admit that this is a bit much :O

I'm not going to even mention the contest :P

As for the Mega Bucks lottery... wouldn't it be wonderful to win that pot? I would get a new pair of jeans. And maybe subscribe to TiVo. :D


(Seriously, tho' - I love to travel. After paying off my debts, I think Alaska would be my first destination. Then England. Then Scotland. Then Ireland. Then Italy. Then Norway. Then Paris. Then.... well, you get the picture!)

BTW - Great pictures from the Valentine's Day storm ~thumbs up icon here~

 
At 3/6/07, 7:53 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you win it, can I have a few million? :)

 
At 3/9/07, 11:34 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sre, there was a gift planned for all of the active members in the forum ;)

Lol Jill to a new pair of jeans and Tivo! I would say that I would have traveled too but I still have a problem with tons of steal floating through the sky. I did fly one though and the view was awesome and take offs and landings were pretty cool.

My sisters and brother in-laws just went on a cruise to Alaska last year and they loved it. The scenery was unbelievable they said. From looking at the pictures that would be a place I would love to see.

My plan when I win is to buy a golf course :) Have it open to the public 5 days a week and only open to family and friends the other 2 days. I don't ask for much in life :)

 
At 3/11/07, 9:23 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your own private golf course, huh? I'd be willing to bet that if you ever got one, your friends would multiply exponentially! :P

 
At 3/11/07, 9:57 PM , Blogger Patrick said...

Yeah, my friends would probably double to four Jill, lol. I think I still have my clubs in the van waiting to get out that one last time before it snows :( Might as well leave them in there now until the snow melts and the mud goes away. Most likely in June :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home