Syracuse Orange College Checks

NHL and Buffalo Sabres Checks

Cheap Syracuse Bank Checks


Golden Snowball Totals for the 2010 - 2011 Snowfall Season
Updated  5/1/2011

GSB Cities This Season Normal Average
to Date
This Time Last Season Normal
 Seasons Average
All Time Season Snowfall Record
Syracuse 179.0 111.8 106.1 121.1 192.1 inches
( 1992 - 1993 )
Rochester 127.0 99.8 89.8 100.3 161.7 inches
( 1959 - 1960 )
Binghamton 117.5 80.8 81.4 81 134.0 inches
( 1995 - 1996 )
Buffalo 111.8 96.7 74.1 97 199.4 inches
( 1976 - 1977 )
Albany 87.2 62.6 45.4 62.6 112.5 inches
( 1970 - 1971 )

Order Cheap Personal Checks Online

Deals on Bowling Balls, Bowling Bags and Bowling Accessories

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Where Did All The People Go

Who can even think about the snow contest with this AWESOME weather we have been having? To be honest with you I haven't been thinking much about it other than counting the days, 11 including today when the contest finally wraps up.

Hopefully none of the cities got any snow since the last update and I guess I'll have to look sooner or later to see if there were any adjustments made to the city totals. Lets hope not!

Today the grass will be cut for the first time and more than anything I am looking forward to my favorite smell of Spring. The smell of fresh cut grass. Of course with the prices of gas at the pump it will probably cost us all an arm and a leg this summer cutting it.

The wasps are out in full force which is what I go by as far as warm weather sticking around so it looks like it could be here to stay. Of course now that I just typed that and as much as I have been wrong this snow season the chances are I jinxed us and we'll get buried sometime soon. Lets hope it's over! Have a Beeeeuuuutiful day all! Chances are I'll be whining that it's too hot out today ;)

9 Comments:

At 4/19/08, 11:52 PM , Blogger Tom D. said...

While I'm glad that Winter is finally over, i would be much happier if the weather stayed around 70-75 year round, instead of jumping from 40 to 80 in just one week.....but, i have a job that keeps me outdoors most hours while i am at work, so unfortunately for me, i get to either freeze, or burn to a crisp, and there's not much i can do either way....between the last few days outside and spending today mowing my lawn, i'm developing a nice sunburn already....

 
At 4/20/08, 1:04 PM , Blogger Tom said...

Sorry for not posting. I have been enjoying the nice weather. I hope I am still able to be a team member for next year's contest!

 
At 4/20/08, 8:25 PM , Blogger Patrick said...

Tom D, I'm with you on the temperatures. I personally like it sunny and about 65 - 70 myself. When it gets up to the top 70's and 80's it's too hot for me. Of course I don't have it as bad as you do having to work out in it.

Tom, I don't blame you for not posting. You'll notice I have been hit and miss here also. Not too many people thinking about snow this time of year that's for sure.

 
At 4/21/08, 1:29 AM , Blogger TheGeneral said...

Checkin In! Been thinkin about makin a post for about a week but really had nothing to say other then "Hey it's finally nice out!"

Got up to a record 87 here in Buffalo on Saturday DANG! Lake Erie is all ice free and is already up to 35 degrees.

Planning to do a short slideshow or something with the lake erie ice pics over the past month, amazing how quick the ice cover vanished in such a short time. Also have some other off season projects in mind. Haven't been pushing out my stats nearly enough as last season.

 
At 4/21/08, 3:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can honestly say i think you saved your whining for sunday-but hey you can whine, moan, or scream makes no difference to me-just ENJOY the day (for the love of pete!!!!

 
At 4/23/08, 10:47 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still here chief. Speaking of chief...looks like the Syracuse Chiefs are starting strong this year...at the top of the division last I checked.

Crunch are in the postseason too.

Not bad at all.

 
At 4/24/08, 12:38 AM , Blogger TheGeneral said...

*COULD* be looking at something interesting to end the final days of the contest. After some beautiful weather the past few weeks we will get a sharp cold shot which has a *VERY SLIGHT* (at this time) chance of maybe even bringing some of the white stuff back for a late season visit. Since the odds are rather low at this time and not to give myself a bad name on the weather street all I'm gonna say is don't crown a winner just yet!

 
At 4/24/08, 11:30 AM , Blogger Patrick said...

Patty, I didn't whine that much about how hot it was, Did I? Yeah I guess I did ;)

General, I'm counting the days to wrap this thing up. I do see the 30's at night in the forecast. Wouldn't it be something if one of the other cities pulled this off at the last possible chance.

 
At 4/24/08, 11:36 AM , Blogger Patrick said...

Sre, a friend of mine goes to probably 98% of the Chiefs home games and was acually named fan of the year several years back.

They are on a roll and from what he says, they have a decent pitching rotation right now that's working out good for them.

As for the Crunch it would be awesome to see them win it all. From what I have read they are playing some of their best Hockey ever. Go Crunch!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home