Syracuse Orange College Checks

NHL and Buffalo Sabres Checks

Cheap Syracuse Bank Checks


Golden Snowball Totals for the 2010 - 2011 Snowfall Season
Updated  5/1/2011

GSB Cities This Season Normal Average
to Date
This Time Last Season Normal
 Seasons Average
All Time Season Snowfall Record
Syracuse 179.0 111.8 106.1 121.1 192.1 inches
( 1992 - 1993 )
Rochester 127.0 99.8 89.8 100.3 161.7 inches
( 1959 - 1960 )
Binghamton 117.5 80.8 81.4 81 134.0 inches
( 1995 - 1996 )
Buffalo 111.8 96.7 74.1 97 199.4 inches
( 1976 - 1977 )
Albany 87.2 62.6 45.4 62.6 112.5 inches
( 1970 - 1971 )

Order Cheap Personal Checks Online

Deals on Bowling Balls, Bowling Bags and Bowling Accessories

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Happy April Fools Day All

This is one of the days that I am glad that my kids are off to college. In other words I don't have to watch my back the whole day and night like I use to when they were littler. Now that I think about it I kind of miss those days.

I was going to put Rochester in the lead with some big hyped up typing but then I started thinking about it. What if a journalist happen to stop by which they do every now and then and see it. Then write about it on their blog or worse yet write an article in one of the local newspapers. Then of course with the news being so big that Syracuse is losing the contest the AP picks it up meaning several other papers pick up the story and so on. I could only imagine the emails I would get when at the end of the night I write APRIL FOOLS! Yeah I know, I'm a sissy man!

I don't know if I have ever typed about what I thought was one of my better April Fools day practical jokes or not but here it is.

Years ago when the dinosaurs walked the earth, maybe not that many years ago but along time ago I had a room mate who had to get up for work a couple hours before I did. I ended up setting the alarm and clocks something like 2 hours ahead of time on her. I also switched the hair conditioner with shampoo and the shampoo with hair conditioner. If I was smart I would have just stuck with the shampoo and hair conditioner joke but You all know I'm not that smart. Anyways she washed her hair with conditioner and conditioned it with shampoo like planned.

Here is where the practical joke accidentally went a little hay wire. My intention was to tell my roommate right before she left for work that the time was wrong and that she had another couple of hours before work started. That was my intention but what ended up happening was that I fell back to sleep and she ended up going to work 2 hours ahead of time only to find the parking lot empty and the doors locked, lol. Normally it was just a little dark out and she couldn't figure out why it was really dark out until she heard the time on the radio I think it was. Anyways it all turned out OK after a few slaps on the back of the head because she was kind of happy that she got to go back to bed for another hour and a half or something like that.

The moral of this story??? Have a blast today young and old! I do have to wonder how many times "your shoes are untied" or "your zipper is down" will be used today and will work? Right now I'm thinking of what to pull on my roommate. The problem is she is 77 years old and not in the best of health. The best I can come up with is maybe switching her oxygen with helium. That could be good for a laugh or two. I"M KIDDING!!! I would never do that. Helium is way too expensive these days.

Oh yeah! Rochester continues to slip closer to Syracuse. As of today they are only 4 inches away from the Cuse. Go Rochester!!! Have Fun April Fools Day All!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home