What is Meme Blogging?
We have our first entry in our win a free phone call from Santa contest. Thank God at least one person has entered other wise I might have had to given it to the General and he doesn't sound too happy with Santa right now due to last year. Hmmm, makes me wonder if the General may have found a little bit of coal in his stocking last year???
Being on the computer almost 24/7 I like to think I am up to date on most of the current fads online. Not this time though after reading NYCO's Blog. She posted a great meme and it has to do with snow questions.
What's a meme? From reading around it appears to be where one blogger will post some questions for their visitors to answer and then other bloggers will post the same questions or answers on their own blog linking to the blog that they first found the questions at. I THINK! Anyways I really like the questions that the nyco came up with on her blog at http://www.twentyfour01.com/nyco/ and I want to play the game also :) So here are the questions from NYCO for you to answer:
1. What’s the winter tool you can’t do without?
2. The winter tool you could do without (i.e., find unnecessary or silly)?
3. Your favorite music to listen to when stuck in the house in a snowstorm?
4. The winter sound you least like to hear?
5. Your driveway shoveling pattern: vertical (up and down)? horizontal (pushing from side to side)? Or any which way?
My answers are;
1. One of the lightest and cheapest plastic snow shovels I have which probably cost less than $5.00 several years back. The kids aren’t allowed to use it. They get the heavier expensive shovels I have :)
2. A snow brush. My coat sleeves and the cheap plastic shovel seem to do a better job.
3. I love all kinds of music but most likely during a snow storm it’s whatever music the weather channel is playing for the weather on the 8’s.
4. Like Sean, the snow plow slamming down the blades and the reverse alarm. Normally about 4:00 am like clockwork.
5. A path from the garage door to the end of the cars and then down the middle and side to side. My real favorite patterns are my kids which means they are in town and I don't have to shovel )
Ellen feel free to chime in if I am playing the game wrong :)
Have a fantastic week all!