Syracuse Orange College Checks

NHL and Buffalo Sabres Checks

Cheap Syracuse Bank Checks


Golden Snowball Totals for the 2010 - 2011 Snowfall Season
Updated  5/1/2011

GSB Cities This Season Normal Average
to Date
This Time Last Season Normal
 Seasons Average
All Time Season Snowfall Record
Syracuse 179.0 111.8 106.1 121.1 192.1 inches
( 1992 - 1993 )
Rochester 127.0 99.8 89.8 100.3 161.7 inches
( 1959 - 1960 )
Binghamton 117.5 80.8 81.4 81 134.0 inches
( 1995 - 1996 )
Buffalo 111.8 96.7 74.1 97 199.4 inches
( 1976 - 1977 )
Albany 87.2 62.6 45.4 62.6 112.5 inches
( 1970 - 1971 )

Order Cheap Personal Checks Online

Deals on Bowling Balls, Bowling Bags and Bowling Accessories

Friday, December 29, 2006

New Years Eve at Fort Drum

Normally I stick around the neighborhood for New Years Eve but this year I decided to spend it with my cuz Rob Reardon and his wife Connie and 3 adorable kids just outside of Fort Drum where he is stationed. Actually we have spent many a New Years eves together when he isn't overseas serving our great country. Most of the time a few blocks away from me where his mom lives.

They just bought a house off the base and a bunch of us are heading up there, spending the night of course and who knows, maybe I'll even get a tour of the base. Robs served all over the country during his 17 - 18 year career so far with the Army. Places include Colorado, Alabama, Germany and did tours in both the the Gulf war and the Iraq war. Obviously we are all very proud of Rob and all of the troops who serve to keep our freedoms in tact. This isn't a political post, just about how I'm looking forward to spending some time up North with family and Friends, having a few sodi pops and sitting around trying to solve the worlds problems like we normally do. My biggest fear is that once I'm there and after a few sodi pops I'll end up signing something and waking up in Iraq. Nah, my cuz wouldn't let that happen. Hmmm, he does tend to take a practical joke a little too far sometimes. Maybe I should make it a Pepsi kind of night.

Look out Fort Drum, here comes the Snowman and there better be some snow on the ground. If anyone from Fort Drum reads this can you let Rob know I'm coming. I think I lost the RSVP. And don't believe any of the stories he might tell you about when we were younger and me paying him to do yard work with Jamaican money. Or was that monopoly money. All lies I tell you. I would never take advantage of my little cuz. Hey, Have a great weekend all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home