Syracuse Orange College Checks

NHL and Buffalo Sabres Checks

Cheap Syracuse Bank Checks


Golden Snowball Totals for the 2010 - 2011 Snowfall Season
Updated  5/1/2011

GSB Cities This Season Normal Average
to Date
This Time Last Season Normal
 Seasons Average
All Time Season Snowfall Record
Syracuse 179.0 111.8 106.1 121.1 192.1 inches
( 1992 - 1993 )
Rochester 127.0 99.8 89.8 100.3 161.7 inches
( 1959 - 1960 )
Binghamton 117.5 80.8 81.4 81 134.0 inches
( 1995 - 1996 )
Buffalo 111.8 96.7 74.1 97 199.4 inches
( 1976 - 1977 )
Albany 87.2 62.6 45.4 62.6 112.5 inches
( 1970 - 1971 )

Order Cheap Personal Checks Online

Deals on Bowling Balls, Bowling Bags and Bowling Accessories

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Rochester's Snowflakes are Adding Up

It's been kind of quiet the last few days but Rochester is slowly inching it's way back toward the top. They've taken 4 inches off of Syracuse's lead over them to be only 9 inches away from the lead and right now are less than a couple of inches away from reclaiming 2nd place in the Golden Snowball contest.

There is still a lot of Winter left and the race is a whole lot closer than it was at this time last season. In other words the golden snowball trophy is up for grabs for all of the GSB cities right now. Even Binghamton is staying close enough to the top to have a shot at the trophy.

I'm in the process of gathering the snow stats for the national contest and they will be posted later today. It should be interesting to see how the North East ends up this round.


Save up to 50% on Personal Bank Checks

Have a Great Day All!

4 Comments:

At 1/12/10, 8:38 PM , Anonymous Jason said...

Rochester is typically much stronger in the January-March months than Buffalo, so I'm assuming Rochester will pass Buffalo eventually.

Just because I have to, Webster is at 66.5 inches for the year.

 
At 1/13/10, 9:25 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pat!

You are, indeed, an oracle. Glad to see you're finally getting recognized as such! Hope you got those pics I sent of our boys.

Cheers!


Joe

 
At 1/13/10, 10:57 PM , Blogger Patrick said...

Jason, I'll put my money on Rochester pulling ahead of Buffalo. Well, as long as Erie freezes over and I'm sure it's probably pretty much covered by now. LOL to the Just Because ;)

Joe, an Oracle of what though? ;)
It took me a few minutes to figure out who you were but then I went back and took a look at my emails. Great pictures you sent and I laughed again today when I saw the young love picture of Joey and Chris :) I think Sean better stop calling me the Oracle. It may go to my head one of these days.

 
At 1/15/10, 1:13 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pat,

You've hit the nail on the head. "An oracle of what?" you ask? That's exactly the point: Oracles are like IT guys and gals at any company. Nobody knows exactly what they do, but everybody is afraid of NOT listening to them. So, I'd advise you to accept and affirm this designation as long as Kirst will give it to you. I'm sure everybody who reads his column figures you're some 300-lb guy in a plaid shirt with a long white beard who's a retired college professor. (Of course, I haven't seen you in a long time, so everything except the "professor" part might be right. I'm getting to that point myself!)

Cheers.

Joe

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home