Syracuse Orange College Checks

NHL and Buffalo Sabres Checks

Cheap Syracuse Bank Checks


Golden Snowball Totals for the 2010 - 2011 Snowfall Season
Updated  5/1/2011

GSB Cities This Season Normal Average
to Date
This Time Last Season Normal
 Seasons Average
All Time Season Snowfall Record
Syracuse 179.0 111.8 106.1 121.1 192.1 inches
( 1992 - 1993 )
Rochester 127.0 99.8 89.8 100.3 161.7 inches
( 1959 - 1960 )
Binghamton 117.5 80.8 81.4 81 134.0 inches
( 1995 - 1996 )
Buffalo 111.8 96.7 74.1 97 199.4 inches
( 1976 - 1977 )
Albany 87.2 62.6 45.4 62.6 112.5 inches
( 1970 - 1971 )

Order Cheap Personal Checks Online

Deals on Bowling Balls, Bowling Bags and Bowling Accessories

Thursday, December 10, 2009

Welcome Back Buffalo Buh Bye Bingo

I was afraid to check the stats this evening because every time I checked the radar earlier it looked like Buffalo was getting the lake effect snow. Buffalo pushes Binghamton out of the short lived top spot that they held which also drops Albany down to 3rd place.

Rochester got in on the action and blasted Syracuse with a snowball or two to know them back to last place. I think the question is are Buffalo and Rochester done with this last blast of snow yet? Nothing but a few flakes in the Syracuse area with most of the decent snow hanging up north or to the south of us. I was hoping with the strong winds today we may have been able to steal a little bit of snow from Buffalo's Lake Erie but it didn't quite reach us.

It's looking like Tug Hill Tina and other people up North of Syracuse should be happy (or not) because it looks like they are in the thick of the lake effect. South of Buffalo looks to be getting decent amounts of snow also. I have a feeling Buffalo and Rochester may be in the number 1 and 2 slot sometime tomorrow. All I can do is sit here and shake my head at the pitiful 4 inches that Syracuse is showing. Of course I'm sure there are a lot of people out there that don't mind it a bit.

Have a Nice Night All!

8 Comments:

At 12/10/09, 11:19 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the updates! Thanks. Any chance you can get hooked up with facebook so we can get live feeds?

 
At 12/11/09, 12:37 AM , Anonymous zr800 said...

Checking in... I would say on the east side of Roc we picked up about 6" today. Tough call as its blowing around, but I shoveled the light stuff a couple times today and each time was 2-3" plus there is another 1.5" out there now that I will tend to in the am. Maybe it will keep adding up and bust out the snow blower! Nice to see winter has arrived. With as much as we got at the end of the Erie plum, I just can't imagine how intense it must be in the band west of here.

 
At 12/11/09, 11:18 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

yea you should make a facebook page pops

 
At 12/13/09, 2:16 PM , Blogger Patrick said...

Anon and Anon, I did just start on facebook about a week or so ago along with twitter just the other day. I'll look into it in the next day or two to see if I can figure out how to maybe make a group for this site and the snowiest US city website.

ZR, nice to see it's snowing somewhere. Still nothing to talk about here in DaCuse other than our basketball team. A sloppy rainy day today :(

 
At 12/14/09, 12:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

You run a really great website.................and you keep what is a miserable 5-6 months a little bearable for those who for some reason still choose to live in upstate NY.
BUT...............................as I tell you every year (at some point) ...................you are in denial.

It's only a matter of time before Syracuse wipes the floor mats with all of the rest.

Later for now,
GlAd2BNcHaRlOttE

 
At 12/14/09, 12:26 AM , Blogger Patrick said...

GlAd2BNcHaRlOttE, I always consider Syracuse the front runner but this season seems a little different. Still if I were to lay odds I would probably have DaCuse at 2-1, Buffalo at 3-1, Rochester at 3-1, Binghamton at 10-1 and Albany 100-1.

I'm not sure I would place a bet on the 2-1 bet though :) Umm, and no I'm not taking bets if any law officers visit here :p

 
At 12/14/09, 3:15 PM , Anonymous NYCO said...

Hey Patrick did you see the contest got a mention in USA Today...

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-12-14-buffalo_N.htm?loc=interstitialskip

 
At 12/14/09, 3:32 PM , Blogger Patrick said...

Ellen, No I didn't see that. Pretty cool and thanks for pointing it out.

Hey, what's going on with the SNOW GOD??? I did a snow dance which produced a snow flake if that and a lot of strong winds. I didn't do something right so it's up to the Snow God now ; )

I just updated the US city contest and right now Syracuse is in 31st place at best. I'm still missing several city snow stats :(

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home