Syracuse Orange College Checks

NHL and Buffalo Sabres Checks

Cheap Syracuse Bank Checks


Golden Snowball Totals for the 2010 - 2011 Snowfall Season
Updated  5/1/2011

GSB Cities This Season Normal Average
to Date
This Time Last Season Normal
 Seasons Average
All Time Season Snowfall Record
Syracuse 179.0 111.8 106.1 121.1 192.1 inches
( 1992 - 1993 )
Rochester 127.0 99.8 89.8 100.3 161.7 inches
( 1959 - 1960 )
Binghamton 117.5 80.8 81.4 81 134.0 inches
( 1995 - 1996 )
Buffalo 111.8 96.7 74.1 97 199.4 inches
( 1976 - 1977 )
Albany 87.2 62.6 45.4 62.6 112.5 inches
( 1970 - 1971 )

Order Cheap Personal Checks Online

Deals on Bowling Balls, Bowling Bags and Bowling Accessories

Friday, November 6, 2009

The First Snowfall For Some of Us

Today was the first snowflakes that I've seen falling this season. Syracuse is finally posting at least a trace of snow and I'm sure once the National weather service does it's new update there will be measurable snow for at least a couple of the golden snowball cities. The snow was actually coming down pretty good and sticking for a little while this morning. Not a trace to be seen here in DaCuse now though.

Hopefully Buffalo and Rochester will be on the snow board also when the stats come out later. Binghamton has already seen a couple of inches so far this season and even added a .2 inches more to their totals yesterday. I'll try to do an update later when the stats come out from NOAA.

Computer problems (Bad Video Card) and another project I'm working on has been the reason for the lack of posts here. Well that plus I needed to see some of the white stuff to finally get me motivated. Of course looking at a couple of 50 - 60 degree days in the near future that motivation may die down a bit but it will return.

As for the project I've been working on I think most of you are going to like it. Ummm, at least 3 of the GSB cities will. I don't think Binghamton and Albany will be as enthused which is kind of a clue as to what I'm working on. I wanted to have it up and ready by November 1st but it's taking wayyyy longer than expected. I probably have about 30 hours into it with not a whole lot to show for those hours. Makes me think to myself, what the hell am I getting myself into. I'm psyched though and hopefully it works out and turns out to be a new, fun way to enjoy and pass the snowy months away. More to come soon!

Have a Great Day All!

Labels:

7 Comments:

At 11/6/09, 6:58 PM , Blogger Stephen said...

If you'd like, I could try to post every now and then. I've been away from the whole weather broadcasting thing for almost 2 years now, so to get back into it in some form would be good for me. It could ease your burden a little too, especially once the snow starts falling.

I had an idea sometime last year or the year before that I mentioned, and I believe you had thought of it before too: a representative, or several, from each Golden Snowball city have posting privileges. Sort of an inside look into each city. So maybe we could try to get that going this year.

 
At 11/6/09, 8:42 PM , Blogger Patrick said...

PSUSyr5, drop me an email at comments (at) goldensnowball.com . I know I have your email somewhere but chance are it will take days to track it down. I could use some help maybe on something different or maybe even here.

I'll also let you in on the secret of what the project is that I'm working on ;)

 
At 11/7/09, 12:01 AM , Blogger Jill said...

Aw - that's so mean! How can you talk about a special project and give such a non-hint as to what it is?????

C'mon - give us a *good* clue so we can try to guess what's to come!

 
At 11/7/09, 7:54 PM , Blogger Patrick said...

Jill, around here there is a car dealership commercial run quite a bit. The guys famous saying is "It's HUGE". Not much of a clue, lol but may may sense ;p

 
At 11/7/09, 11:52 PM , Blogger Jill said...

I know the commercials/dealership of which you speak..... Hmmmmm ~stroking my chin thoughtfully~

 
At 11/15/09, 12:06 AM , Blogger TheGeneral said...

Can't believe it's already mid November. As much as I'm itching for the white stuff to start falling I'm not going to complain about the sun and 65 we had today. Absolutely beautiful for this time for year.

 
At 11/16/09, 1:50 PM , Blogger Patrick said...

General, I couldn't of said it better. Enjoy it while we can :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home