Syracuse Orange College Checks

NHL and Buffalo Sabres Checks

Cheap Syracuse Bank Checks


Golden Snowball Totals for the 2010 - 2011 Snowfall Season
Updated  5/1/2011

GSB Cities This Season Normal Average
to Date
This Time Last Season Normal
 Seasons Average
All Time Season Snowfall Record
Syracuse 179.0 111.8 106.1 121.1 192.1 inches
( 1992 - 1993 )
Rochester 127.0 99.8 89.8 100.3 161.7 inches
( 1959 - 1960 )
Binghamton 117.5 80.8 81.4 81 134.0 inches
( 1995 - 1996 )
Buffalo 111.8 96.7 74.1 97 199.4 inches
( 1976 - 1977 )
Albany 87.2 62.6 45.4 62.6 112.5 inches
( 1970 - 1971 )

Order Cheap Personal Checks Online

Deals on Bowling Balls, Bowling Bags and Bowling Accessories

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Young Voters Turning Out to Vote?

Happy 2008 Presidential Election Day All!!! Today is the big day to get out and vote and if the national trend follows my families trend 2 out of 3 young voters will be voting. Three out of three would have been better but for some reason my oldest doesn't seem to get what it means to have the right to vote. The right to decide who will lead the country the next 4 years. Don't worry he heard an earful on the way to work this morning and I think it may have sunk in.

Need to find out if your registered to vote? Go to https://voterlookup.elections.state.ny.us/votersearch.aspx

As for my other 2 children both of them called last night knowing Dad stays up late working. My daughter called at 11:00 pm with the question "Dad, where do I vote tomorrow"?. She goes to SUNY Oswego and was making the trip back here to vote and then heading to Norwich where her boyfriend is registered to vote and then back to Oswego so I'm proud of the both her and Justin because it will take some effort with all the driving they will be doing to get out and vote but both are excited about it being their first time to be old enough to vote for the President. I did explain some of the part about absentee voting to her for the future elections...

At 11:30 pm the phone rings again with my youngest son asking "Dad, where do I vote tomorrow and how do I do it"? I told Chris where he votes and told him I will go with him when he is done with his classes at OCC. He also is excited about being able to vote for the first time in his life.

He was pretty sure that he registered to vote but had a little doubt that maybe he wasn't. One of the good things about technology and the internet is that you can actually go online and look to see if you are registered and where your voting station is. I already took my 78 year old mother to vote and while I was there voting myself checked to see if he was registered and indeed he was so I'll be heading back with him later to explain how it works.

If your not sure where you are suppose to vote or may be wondering if you are registered to vote I highly recommend you look it up at

https://voterlookup.elections.state.ny.us/votersearch.aspx

This is for New York voters and all you have to do is type in your name, age, county, zip code and birth date and it will let you know if you are registered and what they have down for your polling station. Enough said and no matter your party or who you are voting for, just take the time and do it. Good Luck to all of us for a better 4 years ahead.

Happy Election Day All!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home